Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Fireman Profile

Where I work some people think it's a good idea that this whole group of people who work together go off on an "outing." Outings are like field trips, furloughs, snow days, what have you, except they have to turn those words beige and call it an outing. So today we had a big one (two a year). We went to Belmont Park, today featuring ugly jockeys. It was bone ass empty



but there were some guys hanging out and yelling.



The lunch was like Morrisson's Cafeteria food, soft for dentures and gravyeyeyey. Cashed a couple $10 tickets and headed home.

Two blocks from my apartment, I looked up an intersection and saw an ENORMOUS amount of firetruck and ambulance and yellow police tape cutting off the entire 4-way intersection. Closer, I found out that something indeed had happened and boys it was crazy.





Apparently the man driving the fucked car swerved to miss hitting a lady but did not press on the brakes when he did so. Lesson learned.

But everyone was okay, cause FIREMAN PROFILE WAS THERE!



I love this man and so does the guy who is now in some sort of luckily undead position at a local hospital who got pulled out of that.

Peace car.

3 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey nice blog! I just want you too know that I have a florida motel blog/sie too!
It's a free information web site for discount hotel rooms!
It can help you save big on your next trip!
You should check it out if you get a chance :-)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger autoparts said...

I just came across your blog about aa route and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about aa route so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by aa route

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jani said...

Hey here is a site that actually gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other useful information regarding Las Vegas getaways and fashionistas tickets Check it out fashionistas tickets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home