Thursday, October 21, 2004

Burning In Hell

Errol Morris has made 40 little commercials featuring Republicans who voted for Bush in 2000 and who are voting for Kerry this year.

MoveOn Pac is trying to get them shown.

I like the one with Rhonda Nix and her sweet, sweet southern accent.

After talking about how her Kerry sign, displayed in a neighborhood of Bush supporters, was "stabbed to death" and defaced with the words "BURN IN HELL," she reports that she has flattened out the sign as best she could and stuck it back in her yard: "It's real raggedy right now, but it's going to stay there. I'm still a Baptist, but I'm no longer a Republican."

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger jack said...

Nice site...

I wish that MoveOn was not so polarizing a group...the spots are nice quiet political adds, and are more along the line of what I would like to see in political advertising...but MoveOn is the left version of Swiftboat Veterans for Truth, and really can't put it's name on something and expect to get it past anyone's political defenses.

jack

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

I know. God knows I support their cause but I erase every damn email I get from them sight unseen. But remember:

We can’t go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can’t build our dreams
On suspicious minds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home