Friday, October 29, 2004

Infiltration



I bring news of amazing worlds lovingly documented in a phantastic website/zine:

Infiltration

The above photo is taken from inside the 20-storeys-tall, 25-years-abandoned Buffalo Central Terminal which used to serve Buffalo, NY with the NY Central Railway, the Penn-Central Railway and Amtrak. The folks behind Infiltration are committed to sneaking into these grandest of places and helping us to understand how behind the times we are and also how we, too, can see these places and begin to catch up.

Other current Infiltration highlights include an expedition into Roswell, NM's abandoned missile site and a how-to guide for enjoying 5-star hotel pools completely free of charge.



And even though I've never been to the Buffalo Central Terminal, I add a quote from its explorers which, I'm sure, applies to all the sites they show us:

"Please note: if you damage, deface or remove anything from the BCT, I will hunt you down and kill you. This is nothing personal. Thank you for your understanding in this matter."



2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Shoppingonline said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your paris hilton fragrance page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my paris hilton fragrancerelated site which everything is in huge discount.You might find something of interest.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger DigitalCamera said...

Hey stark pimp, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here by accident while searching for something else, but nice blog..

If you got time , come visit my site, http://www.themalloftheworld.com/deneskollar. It pretty much covers perfumes and similar stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home