Friday, November 26, 2004

basketball

in lebanon living blogging televised basketball.

on one channel: u. of kentucky vs. georgia state.

on the other,

detroit vs. miami

or,

TAYSHAUN vs. SHAQ, a classic SEC matchup.

On the UK Channel: sparks to rondo alleyoop. rupp goes
f-ing crazy. announcer says something like, "kentucky fans
are some of the smartest fans in basketball." really?

on the other, tayshaun drives on shaq! shaq destroys him.

kentucky half-time score: 23 38, advantage kentucky.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

Jim, this is wonk-tastic. Pix? Jessi and I saw the new Godard:

the deatth of Hope?!!! LOL!

BARCADE!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger jack said...

I don't know if you are too smart, or I am too stupid, but I don't understand most of what you are saying in this post.

I don't really like basketball, so that may be it.

I did get that UK is the University of Kentucky.

Bully for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home