Friday, November 19, 2004

Brilliant Corners

When it comes to the "Master Musicians Of," there is the father and there is the son.

Quick brand new Bob Dylan interview by a man named Austin Scaggs. Next on Austin's radar: raiding thrift stores for that perfect "Canadian Club" belt buckle.

This picture will send you to hell.

This year's UK Basketball team seems especially hunky and dory. But you can be sure that come 4pm tomorrow we're going to give Coppin State what for!

And finally, lets understand once and for all how ODB's Grammy Speech was not the crazed demolition of ceremony everyone wants to go on about. Rather, it is one of the sanest, most peaceful things I've ever heard:

"Please calm down," he said. "I went and bought me an outfit today that cost me a lot of money, because I figured that Wu-Tang was gonna win. I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, Wu-Tang is for the children. We teach the children. Puffy is good, but Wu-Tang is the best. I want you all to know that this is O.D.B., and I love you all, peace."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home