Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Baba O'Miles and Miles

I didn't go to the last GBV show that I could see. Setlist:

Guided By Voices @ Irving Plaza 12/4/2004
Demons Are Real / I Drove A Tank / Girls Of Wild Strawberries / My Impression Now / Bull Spears / Glow Boy Butlers / Do The Earth / Red Ink Superman / Gold Star For Robot Boy / Sleepover Jack / Lord Of Overstock / Lethargy / Pendulum / Window Of My World / Solsbury Hill / It's Only Natural / Dayton, Ohio 19-something and 5 / Pink Gun / Sons Of Apollo / Everybody Thinks I'm A Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking) / Back To The Lake / Squirmish Frontal Room / Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory / Queen Of Cans And Jars / (Bob rants about how much Bright Eyes sucks) / Navigating Flood Regions / Red Men And Their Wives / Fair Touching / Beg For A Wheelbarrow / Alone, Stinking, and Unafraid / Glad Girls / Gonna Never Have To Die / Secret Star / I Am A Tree / Pimple Zoo / Watch Me Jumpstart / Game Of Pricks / He's The Uncle / Drinker's Peace / Chief Barrel Belly / Exit Flagger / Johnny Appleseed / Unleashed! The Large Hearted Boy / Cut-Out Witch / Buzzards And Dreadful Crows / Murder Charge // Liar's Tale / Sad If I Lost It / Things I Will Keep / Motor Away / Tractor Rape Chain / Shocker In Gloomtown / I Am A Scientist / Smothered In Hugs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home