Friday, April 15, 2005

for your pleasure: unhealthy reactions

EAT MY ASS GRAD SCHOOL WINNERS & HAVE A WONDERFUL CAREER XXX YOUR RIGOROUS TRAINING BLINDS ME

Dear Clint,

Thank you so much for coming in and auditioning for Hamlet this
weekend. I apologize for my delay in getting back to you, and for
doing so in such an impersonal way.

Jeffrey and I very much enjoyed your monologue (and joke!), but at this
time we are not going to be able to call you back for any roles. I
will definitely hold on to your headshot, however, and hope to have
another opportunity to call you for future projects.

Thanks for your time and good work.

All the best,
XXXXX

3 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger DJ said...

Bastards. Just for that, I'm cranking up the lobby musak.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger dc nahm said...

Dear Clint,

Thanks so much for coming in and trying to be my friend. I really liked the compliments (and the joke!). At this time though, I am afraid to say, I don't think I can have you as a friend. I will definately hold onto the cds you loaned me and if something opens up, or my friends I like die, I will call you.

Thanks again and don't give up on friendship. It is competitive. There are alot of you people that move to New York each year just to be friends adn they end up invetment bankers or actors.

Thanks again.

David

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

Dear David,

You've been a great audience. I will be here forever. Please tip your bartender.

best,
Clint

 

Post a Comment

<< Home