Saturday, June 18, 2005

Couldn't Care More

I set the scene:

Where I live in Brooklyn, if you go for cigarettes at 5am (poker), you will approach the following scene, viewed 2nd in line from outside the bulletproof barricade:

"Yo, let me get a Heineken. And make sure it's cold."

{Several minutes pass while one bottle is retrieved}

"Let me feel it first. Let me feel it."

{10 seconds}

"Good. Alright-"

This will happen everytime.

And there are squirrels racing around me, dawn, at this very fire-escape-moment.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger dc nahm said...

Newman Pastoral is what I call it.

Last night i had someone tell me they had to eat a bbq sandwich becuase he was hiv positive.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

I asked her to marry me she smiled and pulled out a knife/

The party's just beginning she said, it's your money or you life/

Last night, talking about last night/

Last night, talking about last night

------

I just passed gas in my cubicle. That's pas torale.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger DJ said...

"Let me feel it first. Let me feel it."

I'm going to find some way to incorporate this in my life.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger PETERPANFRAMPTON said...

Thas fresh...o, by the way, this is Mikey T. I dunno how to blog on here anymore but I have my own Blogger thing now. How do I get into this action????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home