Friday, September 30, 2005

Linkable Fridays

I encourage you to watch this remixed trailer for "The Shining." If you do not have high speed internet, please go find someone who does and then let's have a discussion about how this is "the best thing I've ever seen on the internet." Basically, it is.

And here is another trailer - this time it could get you fired. I don't know if I will be able to watch "Puberty - The Movie" in the company of other people. But I will see it. O boy, will I.

I found the above on other blogs.

Are you someone who, once you have conceded one war, must begin another immediately, and the more futile the better? Timothy Bracy is. This is his system. And he can prove it.

5 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Azhar Hussein said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: The Coolest Guy On The Planet

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger dc nahm said...

Please check out my ass.

Yes, I laughed four times yesterday watching Shining. Then this guy said, "That guys a mormon," and someone else thought he said, "That guy's a woman." Hilarity ensued.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger dc nahm said...

I'm listening to Nico right now. Saddness follows me.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger stark pimp said...

Nico Mormon. That will be my stage name should I ever become a pump-organ-playing transvestite karaoke hostess. Money.

I just parted company with Jim. Now he is somewhere in Manhattan, alone, ripped and looking for more. Let us pray.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger dc nahm said...

Prayer can't help Jim now. Only a big game hunter with a powerful rifle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home