Thursday, September 01, 2005

Miserable

The harrowing Eye Of The Storm blog, out of Biloxi, MS - (via)

I just heard President Bush talking to Diane Sawyer this morning: "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees."

It is so absurd and irritating to have to wonder, at a time like this, whether our President is genuinely ignorant of the facts, brain-addled when under questioning, or saying things to intentionally confuse the public and hope to make them believe lies in order to save face. Or all three...

His speech to the nation yesterday evening was one of the shittiest I have ever heard. Listening over the radio, I realized with a shudder that he was doing his "grin." NY Times confirms this for me. Invective directed at Bush does little to help anything right now but I'm spinning my god-damned wheels in abject frustration just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home