Monday, November 21, 2005

more ode to Magik Markers









blood in soul
world of words
words that speak
tell me "okay"
tell me "push"
tell me "drive"
tell me "fuck"
tell me "forget"
and "remember"
"no eye"
"please look"
"come live"
"just die"
"soft, no hard"

NO NO NO

friends of devil
i don't believe
but i do
i really
really
really
do.

7 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger wasabiwolf said...

http://www.magikmarkers.com

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger stark pimp said...

WW, I bet you are one of the cool kids who actually has a copy of their LP with that awesome photography of them in an autumnal wistful fistfight. I want to see this band of merrymakers very very much. I hope they do not have any diseases because it looks like they are very liberal in terms of public bloodletting. Precautionary measures, they should probably stay away from fowl whenever possible.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger dc nahm said...

This is beautiful, the Magik Markers are beautiful and we all should see them all the time. They killed sonic youth when I saw them together and they killed Dinosaur Jr. They were so good they preemtively were better than 89.3% of the bands they will play with in the future (the remaining 10.7% where they aren't better come from the reunion tour in 2035 when they tour with an earlier version of themselves that has been pulled from the depths of time.)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/shows/16831

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger PETERPANFRAMPTON said...

yeah. i think they are one of the best bands in the world right now. some people would argue this FACT but they are the ones who don't yearn for orgasm, playing in the street or breaking stuff to deal with "it".

p.s. I write like a fifteen year old chump

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news? 1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home using the most ingenious automated system ever invented,

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: low cost multi level marketing It successfully covers low cost multi level marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really your not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: network marketing site. It pretty much covers network marketing related stuff and it's FREE to join.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home