Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just A Little Sex...

M Turner
Radio Show
1/4/2006
6am-9am

Mission of Burma- That's When I Reach for My Revolver (live)- the horrible truth...
Steely Dan- Reelin' In The Years- Citizen Dan
AC/DC- Bad Boy Boogie- You Want Blood...
Creedence Clearwater Revival- Up Around The Bend- Cosmo's Factory
Psychedelic Furs- President Gas- Hits
Thin Lizzy- Romeo And The Lonely Girl- Jailbreak
Jens Lekman- Rocky Dennis' Farewell Song- Oh You're So Silent Jens
Human League- Human- Best Of
Coldplay- Speed Of Sound- X & Y
Loose Fur- So Long- S/T
Bread- Hooked On You- Lost Without Your Love
Clint Holmes- Playground In My Mind- (45 single)
Linda Ronstadt- Lose Again- Hasten Down The House
Donald Fagen- Century's End- Bright Lights, Big City Soundtrack
Velvet Underground- Oh! Sweet Nuthin' (early version)- Loaded (Fully Loaded Version)
Red Krayola- (?)- God Bless The...
Lighthouse- Mountain Man- Lighthouse
Husker Du- Eight Miles High- (single 45)
Byrds- Eight Miles High- Best Of
Aerosmith- Sick As A Dog- Rocks
Bob Dylan- Leopard-Skin Pill Box Hat (alternate take)- No Direction Home
Marmoset- Pretty Girl (Pity)- Today, It's You
The Saints- (I'm) Stranded- (I'm) Stranded
Jawbreaker- Do You Still Hate Me?- 24 Hour Revenge Therapy
Screeching Weasel- Johnny, Are You Queer?- How To Make Enemies...
Black Flag- Rat's Eyes- Slip It In
St. Vitus- Bitter Truth- Mournful Cries
Deep Purple- Flight Of The Rat- In Rock
Cinderella- Nobody's Fool- (single 45)
Angel City- Long Night- Night Attack
Smacks!- Where're The Drugs- Here Lieth...
ZZ Top- Sharp Dressed Man- Eliminator
Nirvana- Oh The Guilt- Sliver
Neil Young- Cortez The Killer- Zuma
Eyes And Arms Of Smoke- Pioneers Of Sleep- Religion Of Broken Bones
Ocean Blue- Mercury (CD Single)
Bonnie Prince Billy- Wolf Among Wolves- Summer In The Southeast
Patti Smith- Kimberly- Horses
Guided By Voices- Wished I Was A Giant- Vampire On Titus
Ennio Morricone- Corsa Sui Tetti- Crimes and Dissonance
Konono No1- Lufuala Ndonga- Congotronics

9 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Derek Keogh said...

nice way to start a day, I would however have missed most of the good stuff as I would have immediately switched channels after hearing the opening bars of any Coldplay single.

Life is far too short to be wasting any of my precious time with the whingeing excuse for talent that is Chris Martin.

I am immoveable on this...

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

MIKEY I am awaiting a retort. Derek, Mikey is probably immoveable on this as well. I have heard, from readings somewhere, that a number of very respectable hip-hop producers revere Coldplay. I think what they like are the pristine studio recording aspects of their music - probably makes for good sampling. But it is odd, odd like the way a lot of hip-hop artists have also embraced John Mayer.

Mikey, I sincerely hope you are not a Mayer fan.

P.S. my body is a hinterland

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger dc nahm said...

Is it just me or did Aerosmith get better after permenant vacation? Joe Perry's mind got blown and he has the best, most interesting guitar tones. Early Aerosmith is ok, but damn if Pump isn't just a motherfucker.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger stark pimp said...

well I know John would agree with you but I can't respect a man that has pec implants.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger dc nahm said...

are pec implants real? I've never heard of such a thing. But you can respect the tone on love in an elevator.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger christopherdenton2428 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Are you tired of getting nice compliments on your blog, when really your not makeng the kind of money that you deserve? Now you can join a completely FREE program. No buying and No selling. FREE to join. All you do is refer customers. To get started fast, click here: Home business site. It pretty much covers Home business related stuff and it's FREE to join.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a low cost multi level marketing site/blog. It successfully covers low cost multi level marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

The fact is that the INTERNET is making people RICH! Shouldn't YOU be one of them? Click here: FIND OUT NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home