Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Feathered



I wonder if Keith is suffering through any delerium tremens or nicotine fitting during his stay under the weather. I had a nice time on the train this evening imagining the concessions the hospital would have to make. Did the New Zealand doctors have to negotiate with his legal representation in order to obtain permission to take the feathers out of his hair? I imagine he has had to undergo a rather radical change in his hairstyle what with the drilling that took place in his skull. I wonder what sort of headdress he'll wear upon his return to the "A Bigger Bang" Tour '06

I also wonder if Grant McLennan had heard about Keith's fall. The effect the Go-Betweens have had on the grand artistic vision of at least a couple of the Nation Sacks cannont be overestimated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home